IRIS.TV is the world’s leading video data platform. Founded in 2013, our mission is to connect and activate video data from any source to power better consumer experiences and business outcomes.
At IRIS.TV we help our customers and partners maximize the value of their investment in video. Our privacy-first, neutral video data platform provides the leading media, data, advertising, and marketing companies with seamless on-boarding and activation of video data.
Operating at massive scale, we process billions of video views per day and our customers are the largest brands in the world.
We’re in the business of improving people’s lives by creating more valuable and enjoyable user experiences for our customers and partners. Great storytelling, journalism, and education are essential for every culture and video is the most important medium for distributing information.
We’re growing our world class team and we’d like to meet you.
IRIS.TV is looking for a dynamic Account Manager for the Publisher Partnerships team. Reporting to the VP of Publisher Partnerships, this role will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining strong relationships within IRIS.TV’s most strategic OLV and CTV publisher accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI. Additionally, The AM/CSM should be comfortable owning, driving and leading strategic conversations and QBRs. You will be the main point of contact for any inquiries from our clients ranging from implementation and reporting to products and services. You will be responsible for improving customer adoption, securing upsells, building lasting relationships, and minimizing churn to help increase the overall relationship.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to draw from a proven track record of account management that they will use to inform innovative and strategic client management strategies.
Success in this role will depend on discipline, operational excellence, and communication, and the best candidate will bring a network of senior industry relationships that they can leverage.
She/he will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media technology and customer success, and will have superior knowledge of all facets of account management and sales strategies to publishers and broadcasters.
Los Angeles HQ or NYC is preferred but open to US – Remote.
- Own and maintain strong relationships with accounts from contract signature onward. Success will be measured through up-sells, cross-sells, and renewals/ lack of churn
- Identify growth opportunities and design unique strategic plans for each customer that drive towards exceeding quarterly and annual goals
- Partner with cross functional teams within IRIS.TV to uncover new revenue streams
- Day to day client support and engagement as the main point of contact on the accounts – working closely with other departments to ensure exceptional customer experience, identify key action items, and drive action on any issues that might arise
- Possess a deep understanding of partner KPI’s and realistic and reach goals
- Effectively communicate all aspects of the account bottom up and to other internal vertical teams to ensure a 360 feedback loop
- Lead and attend meetings related to specific accounts, identifying key action items and decisions
- Coordinate kick-off calls and manage client performance reviews with clients and the account team
- Work with customers to ensure they are leveraging IRIS.TV effectively and finding value
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve operational efficiency, quality of work, and platform effectiveness
- Work with Ad Platforms team to ensure all publisher partners are passing IRIS macros to all applicable Ad Server, SSP and DSP partners
- A minimum of 4 years customer success/account management experience required
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience at a digital media publisher and/or ad-tech company preferred
- Exceptional Oral and written communication skills. Ability to drive client and executive level communications
- Detail-oriented, responsive to deadlines, able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
- In-depth knowledge of ad-serving platforms, basic understanding of demand-side and supply-side platforms
- Self-Starter with a strong level of time management skills and ability to multitask and reprioritize independently
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively is necessary and encouraged
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Knowledge of the advertising technology ecosystem (DMPs, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers, Publishers), what they do, and how they work together a plus
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- World-class medical, dental, and vision benefits
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IRIS.TV is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. IRIS.TV is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. No recruiters or agencies please.