IRIS.TV is the world’s leading video data platform. Founded in 2013, our mission is to connect and activate video data from any source to power better consumer experiences and business outcomes.
At IRIS.TV we help our customers and partners maximize the value of their investment in video. Our privacy-first, neutral video data platform provides the leading media, data, advertising, and marketing companies with seamless on-boarding and activation of video data.
Operating at massive scale, we process billions of video views per day and our customers are the largest brands in the world.
We’re in the business of improving people’s lives by creating more valuable and enjoyable user experiences for our customers and partners. Great storytelling, journalism, and education are essential for every culture and video is the most important medium for distributing information.
We’re growing our world class team and we’d like to meet you.
IRIS.TV is looking for a Director of Product Marketing. In this role, you will be the leading subject matter expert within the ad tech space to translate technical capabilities into impactful product benefits and business value. You will be helping build the IRIS.TV product marketing team and work closely with our publisher development, ad platform, data partner, agency teams and develop go-to-market plans, and craft differentiated product messaging.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, this individual will be a senior leader within our organization and serve as an expert on our products, and communicating their value to internal and external audiences. The role requires someone who can build relationships across the organization and drive alignment on priorities and strategy.
Los Angeles HQ or NYC is preferred but open to US – Remote.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and execute go-to-market strategies and tactics (positioning, packaging, pricing, and sales enablements) for new products and features relevant to IRIS.TV
- Create and update sales materials that articulate IRIS.TV’s value proposition across the publisher and ad tech ecosystem including case studies, presentation decks, and other customer/prospect-facing collateral
- Collaborate with various marketing functions to build and execute a marketing plan to drive demand for IRIS.TV solutions, including blog posts, events, white papers, one-pagers and other marketing assets
- Ability to connect marketing activities to critical gates in company-wide sales processes
- Partner with digital marketing teams to execute marketing plans that drive demand, grow sales pipeline, and retain existing customers
- Represent the voice of the customer, providing customer and market insights to our team
- Understand and define how IRIS.TV works with publishers, data providers, ad platforms, agencies, and brands across the broader ecosystem
- Support tracking, measuring, and reporting against key product and marketing KPIs
- Manage and develop a team of product marketers comprised of full-time and services
- Communicate value proposition and core positioning to help our Sales teams clearly communicate our unique sales propositions to customers
- Be the “one-stop-shop” to the business for information on product, target market, competitors, and customers
- Results-oriented with a can-do spirit that loves to exceed expectations, meet deadlines, and overcome obstacles
- Proven B2B/SaaS product marketing leader with 5 to 8+ years of B2B and/or B2C experience and demonstrated experience in building breakthrough product positioning and GTM strategies that drive marketing execution plans in fast-growth organizations
- Deep understanding of programmatic advertising, ad tech, and the dynamics of supply and demand
- Thorough comprehension of key marketer KPI metrics, internal org structures, and challenges/opportunities for digital marketers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including product management, marketing/demand generation, and sales teams, with an emphasis on enabling sales to successfully execute
- Strong business acumen with the ability to understand buyers’ most critical business issues and the ability to translate product and service capabilities into real business value
- Highly-collaborative team player with the knowledge, intellect, and temperament to work effectively in a fast-paced, energetic and complex environment
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with marketing automation software and processes such as Hubspot and Salesforce
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Google Analytics, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, intermediate design skills
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- World-class medical, dental, and vision benefits
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IRIS.TV is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. IRIS.TV is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. No recruiters or agencies please.