IRIS.TV is the world’s leading video data platform. Founded in 2013, our mission is to connect and activate video data from any source to power better consumer experiences and business outcomes.
At IRIS.TV we help our customers and partners maximize the value of their investment in video. Our privacy-first, neutral video data platform provides the leading media, data, advertising, and marketing companies with seamless on-boarding and activation of video data.
Operating at massive scale, we process billions of video views per day and our customers are the largest brands in the world.
We’re in the business of improving people’s lives by creating more valuable and enjoyable user experiences for our customers and partners. Great storytelling, journalism, and education are essential for every culture and video is the most important medium for distributing information.
We’re growing our world class team and we’d like to meet you.
IRIS.TV is looking for a Project Manager. This role reports to the Head of Product and will lead project management for the engineering team. They will be integral for bringing new products to launch and will track projects in order to find improvements in our processes.
The ideal candidate will be able to establish and promote agile development within an organization. They have experience in working with engineering and product teams as well as communicating statuses of projects to the company. Success in this role will depend on collaboration and the ability to bridge gaps of knowledge across the team in written documentation and meetings.
IRIS.TV is headquartered in Los Angeles. Remote workers can apply, but must be able to work on a PST (GMT-8) schedule.
- Run Agile process meetings including stand-ups, sprint kick-offs, and sprint retrospectives.
- Promote best practices around ticket estimation and Agile development.
- Report on sprint velocity trends and find key areas of improvement.
- Work with product management on ticket creation.
- During sprints, elevate blockers and help product and engineering teams resolve quickly.
- Work with engineering to schedule out required system improvements.
- Work with support and onboarding teams to reserve engineering hours for critical client launch and support tasks.
- Take meeting notes (attendees, items discussed, what changed, blockers, action items).
- Maintain clear reporting across all projects.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Expertise in Agile project management.
- Ability to discuss technical items with the engineers and helping them break down tasks to manageable tickets.
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to speak to all members of a team and bridge gaps in communication between departments.
- Jira expertise.
- Knowledge of data management pipelines and databases.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- World-class medical, dental, and vision benefits
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IRIS.TV is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. IRIS.TV is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. No recruiters or agencies please.