IRIS.TV is the world’s leading video data platform. Founded in 2013, our mission is to connect and activate video data from any source to power better consumer experiences and business outcomes.
At IRIS.TV we help our customers and partners maximize the value of their investment in video. Our privacy-first, neutral video data platform provides the leading media, data, advertising, and marketing companies with seamless on-boarding and activation of video data.
Operating at massive scale, we process billions of video views per day and our customers are the largest brands in the world.
We’re in the business of improving people’s lives by creating more valuable and enjoyable user experiences for our customers and partners. Great storytelling, journalism, and education are essential for every culture and video is the most important medium for distributing information.
We’re growing our world class team and we’d like to meet you.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, IRIS.TV is looking for an experienced Sales Engineering Manager to lead the integration and technical support of IRIS.TV’s publishers and broadcasters across Connected TV and Online Video platforms. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to draw from a proven track record of technical onboarding and solutions engineering to support the publisher sales cycle and onboarding process. They will have in-depth experience and knowledge of the video and advertising technology systems and processes and will be capable of leading clients through the integration process.
Success in this role will depend on discipline, operational excellence, and communication, and the best candidate will bring a deep technical understanding paired with strong presentation and commutations skills.
Los Angeles HQ or NYC is preferred but open to US – Remote.
- Lead all client facing aspect of the publisher onboarding process from content management system integration through ad servers data activation
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams on technical set up for publishers
- Work with product team on an ongoing basis to ensure all systems are operating as needed
- Develop client-facing documentation for all integration aspects across all partners
- Collaborate with Platform Operations team to ensure all publisher data is flowing to activation end-points as needed
- Work with business development and product teams to facilitate new partner engagements and technical integration requirements
- Create and implement the process for supporting technical needs of publishers in conjunction for VP of Publisher Partnerships
- Work with partners to ensure integrations are seamless for all clients across all devices
- Collaborate with industry partners to ensure integration process is seamless and documentation clear and concise
- 5+ years on technical Onboarding or solutions engineering
- Deep technical understanding of the video streaming ecosystems across both Connected TV, Mobile App and Online Video devices
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited and recognized institution is required
- Computer science degrees a bonus
- Analytical/strategic thinker, creative problem solver, resourceful, able to initiate change and motivate innovation and creativity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good presence and bearing in support of external visibility and industry speaking engagements
- Strong time management skills
Compensation, Benefits, and Perks (US)
- Competitive compensation & equity options
- Open vacation & sick time
- Flexible work hours
- World-class medical, dental, and vision benefits
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
IRIS.TV is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce. IRIS.TV is an equal opportunity employer; we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Members of communities historically underrepresented in tech are encouraged to apply.
Principals only. No recruiters or agencies please.